I saw this great GTKY activity expertly done by my Delta colleague, Gavin.
Definitely one to remember, thanks Gavin!
Here’s the basic procedure:
- Everyone takes a small handful of M&Ms
- Different colours require different responses
- Blue = tell two things about your family
- Green = tell three things about your job / school
- Orange = tell 2things about places you’ve travelled to
- Can give students a couple of minutes to think.
- Put students into sushi lines / speaking lines; set a 2 min time limit.
- Pairs tell each other about themselves and eat M&Ms accordingly.
What is more motivating than being able to eat chocolate?
Cracking GTKY activity – props to Gavin Reid!